Grief is the normal, natural and necessary reaction when we experience the death of someone who has been a part of our life. Because grief is an individual reaction of emotions, thoughts, feelings and behaviors, it is important to understand it in a personal way. Wichmann and Fargo Funeral Homes are pleased to offer a variety of bereavement support services to assist those journeying through the process of grief.
- Ongoing contact with families through supportive and helpful mailings
- Opportunities for educational in-services
- Participation in community programs addressing topics relating to death, dying and grief
- Community seminars with nationally recognized speakers such as Dr. Alan Wolfelt
- Offering referrals when there are special concerns or needs
- Comprehensive website offering downloadable grief information written by Dr. Alan Wolfelt and from Selected Independent Funeral Homes.
- Calendar of Events that we host throughout the year
Our level of personalized care extends beyond the immediate funeral service and reaches out to families through our bereavement support services. We are committed to providing compassionate resources to our families, and that level of commitment which is unequalled sets us apart from other funeral homes in our area.
For more information about Wichmann and Fargo's comprehensive community outreach and grief & bereavement programming, please contact Karen Salm at 920-831-9905 or email us at