Why Choose Wichmann Fargo?
As a consumer, you have many choices in funeral homes. Some funeral homes will advertise as being low cost providers while others will cut corners on staffing and facilities. We feel the best approach is to provide the very best professional services, the finest facilities, and the most experienced and compassionate staff, at a fair and reasonable price. Please call us for a price comparison, you will find we are less expensive than almost every funeral home in the Fox Valley.
We feel there are many reasons why more families turn to us for funeral services than any other funeral home in Northeast Wisconsin. Contact us at any time to discuss transferring your funeral trust account to us! It's easy and you may be able to save money in the process!
What makes us unique?
We are the only funeral home in the Fox Valley to exclusively offer:
- Ten knowledgeable and caring licensed funeral directors, the most experienced and compassionate staff of funeral directors in the Fox Valley.
- Five convenient neighborhood locations. Facilities that are all recently remodeled, warm, modern and handicap accessible.
- Reception and catering facilities on-site so families are able to have the funeral service and luncheon all in the same facility.
- Two state certified Advance Planners to help you prepare for the future.
- Two private crematories on premise assure your loved ones are treated with dignity and never transported out of the area for contract crematory services.
- Crematories operated by licensed funeral directors who are also Certified Crematory Operators, assuring ethical and legal quality control.
- Community Outreach programming providing end-of-life resources and practical information for the good of our community. Click here to view our most recent Caring Companion newsletter.
- Comprehensive bereavement support services. Please check our Events Calendar on our web site for further information.
- Educational seminars presented by nationally renowned grief experts such as Dr. Alan Wolfelt, Doug Manning, Dr. Bill Hoy and others.
- Online memorial web pages, guestbooks, and grief resources.